AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.4K members online now
4.4K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

After $100 Coupon Is Done

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am considering using Adwords to see how it works with my business and redeeming the $100 coupon. Are there any fees, hidden costs, or charges once the $100 is used up? Or can I use the coupon, let it run out, and not have to worry about cancelling it or anything.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: After $100 Coupon Is Done

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello DCollins,

Welcome to the forum Smiley Happy

Once you redeem your Adwords coupon, you will have to pause the campaign in order to make sure that you don't accrue extra costs.

One important point to understand here is that you will have to include the proper Billing details in order to get start with Adwords.

There is no activation fees required for Adwords, but there are some minimum payment amounts which could be applied. You can see this here.

Hope that helps!

Pankaj

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello DCollins,

Welcome to the forum Smiley Happy

Once you redeem your Adwords coupon, you will have to pause the campaign in order to make sure that you don't accrue extra costs.

One important point to understand here is that you will have to include the proper Billing details in order to get start with Adwords.

There is no activation fees required for Adwords, but there are some minimum payment amounts which could be applied. You can see this here.

Hope that helps!

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I entered by billing details and the $100 coupon code, but I got a message saying that my campaign is not running because I haven't made a payment.  Do they require you to spend SOME amount before the initial $100 coupon kicks in?  Thanks!