AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.5K members online now
1.5K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Adwords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I would like to restart Adwords where I left off, the Adwords was cancelled. I no longer have a checking account but I do have a American Express Debit card to where I can meke payments to my Adwords Account. I need to delete the checking account information.

Re: Adwords

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello Alton,
I'm not sure if I understand you correctly. If you'd like to enter a new payment method, please follow the steps listed in this page of AdWords help (section "Switching forms of payment"): https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/3122375?rd=2 - it's really easy to add a new card.

However, in the same page there's a note: "Debit cards must have the Visa or Mastercard logo in order to be used." So I doubt if it's possible to use AmEx debit card.

milda

Re: Adwords

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Alton S Smiley Happy. Welcome to the community.
I suggest that you call the AdWords support center and ask them about the debit card that you wish to use for AdWords.

Good luck Smiley Happy