AdWords
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Adwords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i want to pay adwords fudamental test with my credit card ,can i latter use the passed test to work in a company ho want to certificate . Do i need to enter their billing information or can i go by my own

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Adwords

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Aleksandra,

You need an MCC to assign the certification to so it depends how you think that would work. If you just want to impress a company by being a certified partner then you will need to meet the requirements with your own MCC and pass the exams. If you want to be able to use your certification within a company then I think it might be more tricky as your MCC email address would show up when it comes to inviting clients to link and I doubt that will appear to be too professional.

If you aren't trying to get certified to improve your chances of getting a role then I'd simply wait until you are employed and then get certified within the company MCC as it keeps everything simple and professional then.

ScottyD, AdWords Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Another suggestion; Take the individual certification exam,  using your own Google account. Once employed, link it to the company's MCC. This way, when you leave, you can easily "unlink"  yourself from the company's  list of certified employees, without being dependent on their good will (compared to a case in which you take the exam under their account.)

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
That's a good point actually, I was thinking the invite to link accounts would come from Aleksandra still but that obviously wouldn't be the case.

Thanks Moshe!

ScottyD, AdWords Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

So this is how companies keep having "certified individuals" for a year or two even if the employees quit Smiley Happy