AdWords
3.5K members online now
3.5K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Adwords refunding back money?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

please i need my money back

have been involved in the Google ads and paid 100 pounds, has not been
the completion and successful attempt
And sent mail until I get what you paid money through my credit card
1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Adwords refunding back money?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Was this money spent on clicks? If so why would you expect a refund?

Kim Clink, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the 'Best Answer.'

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Unfortunately, Google did not show ads
Did not recover the money that has been withdrawn

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Is not translated announcement

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor
I am not sure I understand how they could take the money but not show the ads and not refund your money.

Google AdWords does not offer a pre-pay option so there is no way you could have given them an advance of $100.00. The only way you may think that is if you used a ad promotional credit of $100.00 and if that is the case you will not be getting a refund there because they have no cash value.

If they withdrew $100.00 your ads where served.

Kim Clink, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the 'Best Answer.'

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor
If you still have questions after this I suggest you call Google and speak to their billing department about it 866-2-google #1 for billing.

take care.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
i'm in Egypt how i call ??

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
i get this
Promotional Codes
You might have received a promotional code from Google or our partners as part of a specific offer. If so, add the code here, then track your progress toward your reward. Learn more

Oops, what you entered isn't valid.

Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor
Gsc M

Your post with your Customer ID number has been removed from this thread. Please do not post your CID on any public forums, it is a security threat to your account as people can use it to try to gain access to your account.

Apologies, I did not realize you were in Egypt. Try this link for World Wide Customer Support https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1385067?hl=en

Top Contributor
# 10
Top Contributor
When you started your account did you use a promotional code from Google?