AdWords
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Adwords refunding back money?

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

All my payments to my adwords account have been successful and all the money shows up in my account.

However,a few days ago i received 2 diffrent payments from the same google bank account back, without any request for refund and my account balance in adwords hasnt changed. Where does this money come from and is there a support account i can contact for this question?

Only possible thing i could come up with was refund for invalid clicks, but the money amounts are far too big for that.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Magnet M
September 2015

Re: Adwords refunding back money?

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Magnet,

Thanks for your question. I will refer your question directly to our support team because I do think that they are the best place to get your question answered. They should follow up with you via an email from adwords-support. If you don't receive an email, be sure to check your spam box.

If you need you contact us at all in the future, you may visit this page here or by choosing the option below that is most convenient for you. 

Please let me know if you need anything else. I'd be happy to help.

You may contact support via any of the following options:

Call - Talk with the Google ads team from 9:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. EST, Monday through Friday at 1-866-2GOOGLE (1-866-246-6453).

Chat - Get immediate help online during the business hours listed above. Live Googlers are standing by! Chat now.

Email - Fill out our contact form to email us with any questions you have about your advertising, and we'll get back to you within 24 hours. Email us now.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Magnet M
September 2015

Re: Adwords refunding back money?

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Magnet,

Thanks for your question. I will refer your question directly to our support team because I do think that they are the best place to get your question answered. They should follow up with you via an email from adwords-support. If you don't receive an email, be sure to check your spam box.

If you need you contact us at all in the future, you may visit this page here or by choosing the option below that is most convenient for you. 

Please let me know if you need anything else. I'd be happy to help.

You may contact support via any of the following options:

Call - Talk with the Google ads team from 9:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. EST, Monday through Friday at 1-866-2GOOGLE (1-866-246-6453).

Chat - Get immediate help online during the business hours listed above. Live Googlers are standing by! Chat now.

Email - Fill out our contact form to email us with any questions you have about your advertising, and we'll get back to you within 24 hours. Email us now.