AdWords
3.1K members online now
3.1K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Adwords promotional code

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have received promotional code twice.I have started a new site www.mazakokan.com.I am eligible to get promotional code again for advertising this site ?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Adwords promotional code

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello Dilip,

Welcome to the forum Smiley Happy

As per Google's terms and conditions for these promo codes, they are limited to one per customer. Additionally, AdWords account has to meet some criteria before credit is applied in that account.

You might get into trouble if you apply 2 coupons in one account. So just be aware about it. Read this for more details.

Pankaj

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello Dilip,

Welcome to the forum Smiley Happy

As per Google's terms and conditions for these promo codes, they are limited to one per customer. Additionally, AdWords account has to meet some criteria before credit is applied in that account.

You might get into trouble if you apply 2 coupons in one account. So just be aware about it. Read this for more details.

Pankaj

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Wow, I wonder where are the sources of the two promotional codes that you receive?

Each code is subject to Terms & Conditions. If this is your first time to redeem a code, I suggest choose the coupon coming from a reliable source, since it is only allowed to redeem one voucher per customer.

More Power,
Loraine

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am running adwords since three years.I have promoted two sites www.cprograms.in and www.dotnetutorial.com using adwords.I received the first promotional code when I opened the adwords account.Then few months ago,I received a mail from google who gave me promotional code.I have not performed any illegal activity.Also,I forgot to mention that I am having two different gmail accounts and both are configured for adwords.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My mailid's are -

1. dilipkm12green@gmail.com

2. kumbhar.deelip@gmail.com

The last code that I received was ,

7PDR-NNNC-AC83-HA5T-NLHS

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor
Hello,

Kindly refrain yourself from adding personal identifiable information here because it's an open forum and against the posting guidelines.

As I said above, one coupon per Adwords customer is the policy. Hence, in case there is some discrepancy, you can contact Adwords for more insights.

Pankaj