AdWords
4.2K members online now
4.2K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Adwords promotional code

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

can u please tell me how can i get the promotion code for india..i need it imediately so pls help me

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Adwords promotional code

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi there, 

Thanks for posting. Unfortunately we're not able to offer promotional codes on the Community I'm afraid. This topic was discussed a little further here if you'd like to read in a little more depth, but I'm afraid this isn't something the Community can help you with.

If you have a question about your account and want some help with your performance, please let us know, the Community will try and help you with that! 

A.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Adwords promotional code

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi there, 

Thanks for posting. Unfortunately we're not able to offer promotional codes on the Community I'm afraid. This topic was discussed a little further here if you'd like to read in a little more depth, but I'm afraid this isn't something the Community can help you with.

If you have a question about your account and want some help with your performance, please let us know, the Community will try and help you with that! 

A.