AdWords
5.5K members online now
5.5K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Adwords not allowing me to setup billing info

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi All,

I'm setting up a Google Adwords account for one of the websites I manage. But I keep getting an error message when I try to add our billing info. Error message = "An error occurred while loading billing information. Please try refreshing this page"

That's the message I get every time I set the billing address to United Kingdom, which is the country set for the account I created. 

Solutions I've tried:

-logging in and out

-clearing history, cookies, cache

-using incognito

-using a different browser

How can I fix this so I can enter our billing info? Thanks in advance

-creating a new account set up for UK instead of Philippines (my current location)

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Adwords not allowing me to setup billing info

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi charley,

Do you have the admin access for this adwords account?

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Archit,

Yes, i have admin access.

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star
Can you share a screenshot after hiding/blurring the personal informations

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
This is what i see after clicking the gear icon > "Billing". Once I select "United Kingdom" (the registered billing address for this account), and click 'continue", the error message pops up. I can't even get past this issue to enter our credit card

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

NOTE: this post has been edited by a Community Manager, per Community Posting Guidelines. This was done in order to remove a screenshot that included private information such as an email address, an account ID, or similar 

Please feel free to re-post the screenshot after having removed or entirely obscured any and all information that has the potential to put your accounts and/or your privacy at risk, when published in a public forum. Thank you for your understanding.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Everyone 

I have a problem and that google ads wont let me complete the billing information so i can launch my ad. Every time i go to put in my country " Australia" and press continue, It comes up with an error message saying " Payment set up - Specify who is responsible for Ad words costs and how they pay" Then below is says "An error has occurred while loading the billing information please refresh this page"

I dont know what to do i keep pressing help and it send me round in circles and doesn't fix the problem. 

HELP!!! 

Adwords not allowing me to setup billing info

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Have you resolved this?