AdWords
1.6K members online now
1.6K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Adwords falsely claims amount due "Fix It" Alert Error

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Google just took my money and disappeared!  Now I can't get in touch with customer support.  My CC expired, so I updated it paid my balance in full and yet google refuses to run my ads  - the "Fix It" red bar error won't go away.  Google clearly got the money and but refuses to acknowledge that it did.  This theft on Google's part I hope is simply a  coding error.    This better be fixed in the next HOUR!  

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Karishma (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: Adwords falsely claims amount due "Fix It" Alert Error

[ Edited ]
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello Swi M,

I have never had that experience with Google "refusing to run ads" but just some insight: sometimes it takes a little time for that error message to go away, there has been multiple times that I entered billing information and its taken up to 24 hours to go away. Or even if I've had a disapproved ad, it takes awhile for that error message go away as well.

Google has improved the way you interact with Customer Service, when I found out they did chat, I've used it MULTIPLE times. Its so helpful and they follow up with you almost immediately.

You can find the Help in the top left corner in your Adwords account page. The below screen shot will show you the options. Hope this helps and I am sure your problem will get fixed soon. :-)

PPCSophie

Re: Adwords falsely claims amount due "Fix It" Alert Error

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

You can call, chat, video call, email and they give worldwide support. :-)help.png

PPCSophie