AdWords
3.4K members online now
3.4K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Adwords credit?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi all

I have used adwords on my account before, but now I would like to set up a new campaign for a new site.

Are there any codes anywhere I can use for this to give me some free credit?

I cannot afford to get going with my own cash, but hopefully the site will generate some cash to put back into the adwords account if I can get a code to use with an existing account?

Thanks, hope someone can help!

Sally

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Adwords credit?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello Sally,

Welcome to the community.

A large majority of the codes are only applicable to "new" accounts that have been running within 14 days. I imagine that you will have exceeded this period due to the fact you have used the account before.

Please note that it's also against the policies to make a second account in order to bypass this rule.

ScottyD, AdWords Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Re: Adwords credit?

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello Sally and welcome,

In support of what Scott mentioned above, I would like to quote this from Help Center article, which says:

"Promotional codes are often intended only for new accounts and need to be used within 14 days of the account's creation. Eligibility for existing account will be clearly stated in the terms and conditions. Please check the terms that came with your promotional code."

Hence, it should be self explanatory that as your account is old (as per your statement), it isn't eligible for promotional codes. But if you need guidance in building your account for success, Community will be glad to assist you. 

Just a thought!

Pankaj