AdWords
4.1K members online now
4.1K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Adwords claims there were 17 clicks but statistics show 2 clicks.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I wrote an email to support and basically they said if you dont like it you can cancel your account. Wow thats a really nice way to treat your customers. I am sure Google will charge my credit cards for the 17 clicks.

............... Message from Google Adwords

I already gave you the answer why discrepancies may occur, this was consulted with our technical team from Google Analytics.

However if you do not trust our product, you may cancel Adwords account in any time if you wish so.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Adwords claims there were 17 clicks but statistics show 2 clicks.

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Ian.
Is this a question or a complaint?
This is a peer support forum for Google AdWords.

If Google themselves gave you an answer, it's unlikely that we'd be able to offer anything on top of that. Here's the standard article I refer to with questions like this - https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/1034383?hl=en

Unfortunately, as you haven't provided any details, that's all I can give you now.

Re: Adwords claims there were 17 clicks but statistics show 2 clicks.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
The customer service I received for me was totally unacceptable. I would warn other Adwords users of such false clicks and unacceptable reason and compensations for this.

I am really shocked at the response and reaction of google AdWords team in this situation.