AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.4K members online now
4.4K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Adwords billing information

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I'm trying to kick of my first campaign but i have the following error message

"Your account isn't active because you haven't entered your billing information. 
To activate your account and start running your ads......."

I have entered my billing information, and am positive it's correct.  All the billing information shows up under the billing tab but still the error message remains.  I've tried another card but with no luck.  Does google have to activate the card or something?  PS i selected automatic payments from a credit card.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by stephenb (Follower ✭ ☆ ☆)
September 2015

Re: Adwords billing information

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello and welcome,

If you submitted the billing info today only, then I would suggest you to wait for sometime until Google reviews your account and activate your ads. In the meantime, you can keep working on your campaigns and schedule them accordingly, so that as soon as your account review is complete, your ads start displaying on Google network.

Hope that helps!

Pankaj

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by stephenb (Follower ✭ ☆ ☆)
September 2015

Re: Adwords billing information

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello and welcome,

If you submitted the billing info today only, then I would suggest you to wait for sometime until Google reviews your account and activate your ads. In the meantime, you can keep working on your campaigns and schedule them accordingly, so that as soon as your account review is complete, your ads start displaying on Google network.

Hope that helps!

Pankaj