AdWords
3.1K members online now
3.1K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Adwords as an individual

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

i want to create an adwords account which will be billed to an individual. I've created a few accounts and in the billing is always set to business and i cant change it. What can i do? The help center says that i can do that, but how?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Adwords as an individual

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi Jakub,

Thanks for reaching out to the AdWords Community. Depending on the billing country of your AdWords account, you may not be able to create an Individual billing profile. It looks like the Individual billing profile is currently unsupported in the country that you're looking to set up your AdWords account for. 

Hope this helps! Do let us know if you have any additional questions we can help with. 

Best,

Akhil

Adwords as an individual

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, I have the exact same issue as Jakub and I'm located in Sweden. I even called support but they were unable to solve the issue and couldn't explain why it was happening in the first place. Why exactly are some countries not supported and how on earth am I supposed to know this before signing up to AdWords when even your own support don't have the answer? Seems Jakub had a similar experience with his help center. The tooltip that gets displayed on that page is very misleading in case my country isn't supported.

It's rather frustrating to go through all the steps with planning your campaign to end up on a page that suggests that I'm a company with no explanation why that's the case.