AdWords
3.4K members online now
3.4K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Adwords account suspended for billing verification

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

My adword account has been suspended citing the reason "your billing information can't be verified". I am not able to find out the exact reason for the same, as the card attached to the account is in my name with the official billing address. I had set up my account for advertising my USA e-commerce site on Paddleboards. My card details are from India. I have mailed adword support umpteen times, but i get the same canned responses. When i try getting in touch via support number, they ask for my Customer id number and on punching the number i get the response which i know i.e. my account has been suspended. I have been trying to get in touch with google representatives from last 4 months, but i have been hitting the walls. How to go about solving it.

Prateek

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Adwords account suspended for billing verification

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Prateek,

Did you try sending AdWords support an email on this issue? If yes, what response you got. You need to explain them everything in your email in detail so that they can investigate this issue.

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Pankaj I have send them several mails. Every time I get the same canned response about suspension with a link to their policy. A small call from one of their team members with exact problem can really help me to solve the problem instead of citing the policy and leaving me to figure out the problem and take corrective measures
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Mini-CM (Community Manager)
November 2015

Community Manager
# 4
Community Manager

Hi Prateek,

Members of the Community do not have access to your account or billing info, so we can't do in-depth troubleshooting with you on the matter. You should have received an email notice of your account suspension, and that email will contain a link to a policy page, which lists next steps. If you believe your account has been suspended in error or that you have resolved the issue, you can submit your account to be re-reviewed here.

Hope this helps,

Cassie