AdWords
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Adwords account suspended for billing info issue

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My Adwords account is suspended for supposedly having the wrong billing information, but I have written it down exactly as it is on my bill. I have since set up LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter advertising without issue with the same card and information. 

I think the problem may be a result of the unorthodox addresses in Lebanon that generally read something like this: 

Jisr el bacha industrial area,
Al kazzi Bldg 
Beirut - Lebanon

If anyone could help or get me in touch with someone that could help me with this issue it would be much appreciated. I am beyond a deadline to have these ads posted so I would be extremely grateful to anyone that could assist me.

Re: Adwords account suspended for billing info issue

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

HI Nehme L

Welcome to the AdWords community :-)

As you have already checked that all of your information is correct, I think it best that you either get in touch with AdWords support to try to resolve the issue via the help link in the top right of your account (this allows email or chat options as well as phone) or you can use the link below to look up the world wide support pone number applicable to you-

Worldwide support

I also encourage you to remove any personal information from your post such as your customer ID for your own security, no one on the forum has access to your account to check your account.

Kind regards

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks for the reply. I've tried to contact Google everyway possible, through the chat function and through email. I'm living in Lebanon and there is no support number for the country, and when I used Skype to call the center in the UK they were equally unhelpful. I only seem to get automated email replies, or the recordings on the phone that tell me my account is suspended due to a mistake in the billing information. Furthermore, they can't tell me what the mistake is. 

Do you have any idea whether I can get in touch with someone that can help me verify that the billing address is correct or let me know what needs to be corrected. 

Best

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Unnecessary Adwords account suspension posts litter the billing information page on this community forum.

Any chance we will get any form of support that isn't a link to fill out a form to recieve yet another automated reply reconfirming our initial problem?