AdWords
3.5K members online now
3.5K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Adwords account suspended for billing cant be verified

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I hope someone can help me with this issue of account suspension. I have an adwords account which was set up on 30/10/2014. The billing address is located in India and i used my own debit card to pay for the advertising cost but when tried to add the card it gave me an error (transaction declined no reason provided by your financial institution) and when i confirmed with my bank they said that adwords don't support this bank debit cards , but adwords support the credit card and the internet banking for the same bank. My bank told me to pay by internet banking with the same account which i have the debit card and i tried it was successful after that i created the campaign but the next day i saw that my account is suspended because billing cant be verified. I am ready to provide all the necessary documents related to my bank to prove my ownership.i request to please help me to get my account back.

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author rohit c
September 2015

Re: Adwords account suspended for billing cant be verified

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Rohit,

To be honest the best thing for you to do is contact Google Support directly via the link in the top right of this screen. On a public form like this, other users can't look at the details of your billing issues.

It's unlike tht your AdWords account is 'Suspended' purely because you haven't successfully updated your billing info.

You have either been suspended due to some other policy violation (possibly something to do with the campaign you made), or, you're not suspended but your ads won't run until you fix your billing.
Jack Porter-Smith
Jack's G+

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
thanks for the reply i will surely contact adwords and will let you know.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
hi jack,

as you told me to contact the adwords regarding this issue but i got a scripted reply from them please can anybody help me here with my account because my billing info is correct and i have not violated any polices.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
can anybody help me here?
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author rohit c
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor
Hi Rohit

Reply to the scripted email and a human will review and respond.

Or call them?
Jack Porter-Smith
Jack's G+