AdWords
1.2K members online now
1.2K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Adwords account suspended. Help needed

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, quite some time ago I have received a coupon to start the Google Adwords program. I started to use program but after a couple of week, before spending the coupone value the account has been suspended. At that time I could not find the reason despite many emails sent to the help centre. Recently I checked back the account and have seen a message that my account has been suspended for suspicious payment activity, even though no any payment has been made. Looking on more info about the suspended accounts I was thinking that the reason is that maybe the main payment card was a debit one, the company one on my wife’s name, and the back-up card was a private credit card owned by me. I was thinking that maybe because there were cards with two different owners, even the family name, might be the reason. Anybody can help? I would like to have the account reactivated to support our business. Please note that I have just cancel the private credit card. Thanks for your support!

Re: Adwords account suspended. Help needed

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Vila, 

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. If you have removed the card, you can submit for the account review here. I will be glad if your account got reinstated. Learn more about suspended accounts here.

Thanks!

Shafi Ahamed

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Hello,
I can Certainly Help you out. This is not only the cause of removed credit card. Many factor this would be happened.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Shafi, finally the resolution was positive and the account has been activated again. Thanks again for your support. Vila Predelut

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Manoj, thanks for the message. Finally the account has been reactivated. Thanks for your support. Vila Predelut

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 6
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Vila,

Great, all the Best...