AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
5.3K members online now
5.3K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Adwords account is suspended due to the billing information in this or a related

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

It is both confusing and frustrating to see the "suspended account" message on my adwords account. I have called my bank to make sure that the credit card is good and have enough funds to cover the verification cost from google which i understand it to be few dollars. I found my account today to be in violation of google's terms and conditions and i got the following message in red at the top of my adword account page. I am using a promotional code of $100 and filled out all of my credit card information to the best of my ability.

"Your Google AdWords account has been suspended because your billing information in this or a related account could not be verified".

I have called google and asked to have this matter looked into. I got an email today saying that 

"While reviewing your account, we found violations of our AdWords policies in this or a related account. As a result, your account has unfortunately been suspended, and your ads will no longer run on Google."

I have looked as hard as i could to understand where the problem is but have had no luck.

Any help in this matter is appreciated.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Adwords account is suspended due to the billing information in this or a related

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello Deen,

Is it a matter of having multiple Adwords accounts for a single business? I came to this conclusion from your error message which says"

"While reviewing your account, we found violations of our AdWords policies in this or a related account"

Please make sure that you are not in violation of Double Serving Policy. You are not allowed to have multiple accounts for a single business. You can refer to this policy for details.

Just a thought!

Pankaj

Re: Adwords account is suspended due to the billing information in this or a related

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hi my account has been suspended   on my account i can see Your Google AdWords account has been suspended because your billing information in this, or a related account could not be verified.....also i received a e-mail from google saying that While reviewing your account(149-506-7579), we found violations of our AdWords policies in this or a related account.

let me tell you the story

my same account was suspended earlier about 3 months back for not verififing billing details but it was reactivated by adword once i request them and when i created this account i by mistake put country as USA rather than india and as i was in australia so the card which i'm using on adword for the payment is on australian address under my name i have already inform google about that but still my account has been suspended so it's a humble request from me if someone here can help me   please reply...

thanks

yogi

Community Manager
# 4
Community Manager
This 2012 thread has been closed to new replies.