AdWords
2K members online now
2K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Adwords account is suspended due to the billing information in this or a related

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

It is both confusing and frustrating to see the "suspended account" message on my adwords account. I have called my bank to make sure that the credit card is good and have enough funds to cover the verification cost from google which i understand it to be few dollars. I found my account today to be in violation of google's terms and conditions and i got the following message in red at the top of my adword account page. I am using a promotional code of $100 and filled out all of my credit card information to the best of my ability.

"Your Google AdWords account has been suspended because your billing information in this or a related account could not be verified".

I have called google and asked to have this matter looked into. I got an email today saying that 

"While reviewing your account, we found violations of our AdWords policies in this or a related account. As a result, your account has unfortunately been suspended, and your ads will no longer run on Google."

I have looked as hard as i could to understand where the problem is but have had no luck.

Any help in this matter is appreciated.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Adwords account is suspended due to the billing information in this or a related

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello Deen,

Is it a matter of having multiple Adwords accounts for a single business? I came to this conclusion from your error message which says"

"While reviewing your account, we found violations of our AdWords policies in this or a related account"

Please make sure that you are not in violation of Double Serving Policy. You are not allowed to have multiple accounts for a single business. You can refer to this policy for details.

Just a thought!

Pankaj

Re: Adwords account is suspended due to the billing information in this or a related

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hi my account has been suspended   on my account i can see Your Google AdWords account has been suspended because your billing information in this, or a related account could not be verified.....also i received a e-mail from google saying that While reviewing your account(149-506-7579), we found violations of our AdWords policies in this or a related account.

let me tell you the story

my same account was suspended earlier about 3 months back for not verififing billing details but it was reactivated by adword once i request them and when i created this account i by mistake put country as USA rather than india and as i was in australia so the card which i'm using on adword for the payment is on australian address under my name i have already inform google about that but still my account has been suspended so it's a humble request from me if someone here can help me   please reply...

thanks

yogi

Community Manager
# 4
Community Manager
This 2012 thread has been closed to new replies.