AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
5.4K members online now
5.4K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Adwords Voucher that I can't use it which is very misleading .

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi

I have used adwords before but my conversion were always bad since I was offering free service and hoping for adsense traffic and revenue. However  I don't mind using free promo adwords voucher which save me some of  the money I am spending on adwords . I do get email from google very so often the provided with $150 or $100 adwords voucher and every time I tried it giving me the error that I already used one. So why do google send me those promo email if they already know that I am not eligible . isn't it this unsolicited emailing from giant search engine?

Thanks

Re: Adwords Voucher that I can't use it which is very misleading .

Badged Google Partner
# 2
Badged Google Partner
You are getting emails, because you are Opted into Free products and services and accepted the TOS which allows marketing.. You can opt out of the marketing, check the bottom of these emails and a way to opt out is always provided.

Re: Adwords Voucher that I can't use it which is very misleading .

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
no thanks