AdWords
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Adwords Suspened Due to billing verification

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I have start adwords account in asia pacific after I have create ads and fill credit card information. My ads is not show and appear the word above campaign page "Your Google AdWords account has been suspended because your billing information in this or a related account could not be verified."

How can I fixed it, please help me?

Customer ID: 933-713-3867

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Adwords Suspened Due to billing verification

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello;
Have you verified that your billing address (including street number and zip code ) match those on record with the credit card issuer?
Please share your website URL

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Destination URL : http://www.fourdate.com

Billing address put same credit card issuer.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hello;

Your site must comply with the information harvesting section of the Policy and the "adult services" (dating sites) ;

You are advised to read the Adwords advertising Policy;

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I see Billing Summary showing "valid" but still showing on campaign page "Your Google AdWords account has been suspended because your billing information in this or a related account could not be verified."

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 6
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hey,

Have you ever created any other adwords account for the same website, or using the same billing information (address or credit card) ?? 

Also please read http://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/54817?hl=en

I was checking your website, you dont have any privacy policy on your website. Hope this will work.

Cheers !!

Re: Adwords Suspended Due to billing verification

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm waste a lot of time trying to modify my site including database but it's useless. I have sent my account to Google investigate many times but they're still ask me violate Google term.

Now I think that Foyzul said right. It's the point to get account suspended. I have adwords account and promote ads since 2008 after that I have paused all campaigns and left account untill now. 

At the beginning of last month, I'm login adwords account and changed Credit Card number, card holdername and address that I just issue it and then my adwords account has declined my new Credit Card and Suspended my account. I'm still suspected that I had paid advertising cost every campaign why my account suspended. 

I surf on the net and get suggested from many people to open new adwords account. I'm not wait the time, create new account and the new one still get Suspended account.

I'm get conclusion that creating new account from same detail of the suspended account, it will get suspended all accounts. Anyone have ever this experienced or know how to solve this problem, please help me to get account approved from Google.

I have ever created adwords account but promote different website but using same Credit Card and address that I just add it to the old account.

Adwords Suspended Due to billing verification

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have problem about Adwords Suspended Due to billing verification. I'm waste a lot of time trying to modify my site including database but it's useless. I have sent my account to Google investigate many times but they're still ask me violate Google term.

I have adwords account and promote ads since 2008 after that I have paused all campaigns and left account untill now.

At the beginning of last month, I'm login adwords account and changed Credit Card number, card holdername and address that I just issue it and then my adwords account has declined my new Credit Card and Suspended my account. I'm still suspected that I had paid advertising cost every campaign why my account get suspended.

I surf on the net and get suggested from many people to open new adwords account. I'm not wait the time, create new account and the new one still get Suspended account.

I'm get conclusion that creating new account from same detail of the suspended account, it will get suspended all accounts. Anyone have ever this experienced or know how to solve this problem, please help me to get account approved from Google.

I have ever created adwords account but promote different website but using same Credit Card and address that I just add it to the old account.