AdWords
5.5K members online now
5.5K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Adwords Refund

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I've cancelled my Adwords account about 3 months ago but didn't get refund yet. How can I get it back. Please help me.

Thank You

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Andrew P
February 2017

Adwords Refund

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Andrew P,

That's not automatic. You are advised to select the country of your business address on the help-page linked-to below and go ahead as prompted.

***   Requesting refunds   ***

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1703646?hl=en

Best,

Lakatos

Adwords Refund

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Same here with my money for nearly half a year. Money is not being refunded by google. Always same automated reply to my emails. Unable to connect via phone due to the system pre-requisites. 

Adwords Refund

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello, this is ridiculous. Trying to get a refund from Google is nearly impossible.  My AdWords account was suspended.  It didn't work or help my business.  I was charged $500 in March 2017 with an account that was suspended so I'm clearly not using adwords yet I was charged and have sent emails requesting a refund and it has not happened.  I can't call the number listed because it says my account is suspended.  All of the instructions I've found seem very outdated.  Again i know it's because Google is so big and they don't care about things like this which is very disappointing but to a new small business this is a big deal.  I just want to be refunded what I'm owed.