AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Adwords Refund

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I've cancelled my Adwords account about 3 months ago but didn't get refund yet. How can I get it back. Please help me.

Thank You

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Andrew P
February 2017

Adwords Refund

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Andrew P,

That's not automatic. You are advised to select the country of your business address on the help-page linked-to below and go ahead as prompted.

***   Requesting refunds   ***

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1703646?hl=en

Best,

Lakatos

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Andrew P
February 2017

Adwords Refund

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Andrew P,

That's not automatic. You are advised to select the country of your business address on the help-page linked-to below and go ahead as prompted.

***   Requesting refunds   ***

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1703646?hl=en

Best,

Lakatos

Adwords Refund

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Same here with my money for nearly half a year. Money is not being refunded by google. Always same automated reply to my emails. Unable to connect via phone due to the system pre-requisites. 

Adwords Refund

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello, this is ridiculous. Trying to get a refund from Google is nearly impossible.  My AdWords account was suspended.  It didn't work or help my business.  I was charged $500 in March 2017 with an account that was suspended so I'm clearly not using adwords yet I was charged and have sent emails requesting a refund and it has not happened.  I can't call the number listed because it says my account is suspended.  All of the instructions I've found seem very outdated.  Again i know it's because Google is so big and they don't care about things like this which is very disappointing but to a new small business this is a big deal.  I just want to be refunded what I'm owed.