AdWords
2.9K members online now
2.9K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Adwords Refund

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Help me to get my money back from Google adwords account.

4 Expert replyverified_user

Adwords Refund

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi Baber,

That is a question that you'll need to ask Google directly. The Advertiser Community is a place to interact with other advertisers to learn more about using Google AdWords effectively, but we don't have details about your specific account.

You can contact AdWords support here: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/7217785

Best,

John

Adwords Refund

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Refund in google adwords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm facing the same issue. Plz help me to get the refund back to my account.

Google Adwrods Refund

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Almost 20 days have been passed and Google didn't refund my money. Requested for refund too many times... No response! & no return of money... Help me to get my money back!

Re: Google Adwrods Refund

Badged Google Partner
# 6
Badged Google Partner

Hello Baber,

only way to get a refund is by canceling your AdWords account, see: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1703646?hl=en-GB

If you already canceled your account and you are waiting for your refund then be aware that Google does not provide refund in following scenarios:

• You have money left over in your account from a promotional code.
  • Your account is still active.
  • You have an outstanding balance that you still need to pay.

After 20 days of waiting you should just call on AdWords support and ask them about the refund delay. Contacts here: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/8206/?visit_id=1-636251220561930151-3614762820&rd=2# 

Tomáš

Re: Adwords Refund

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Tried many time but no solution and google adwords don't want to refund

Re: Google Adwrods Refund

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
They do not call and even I have done refund process many times... But no
response for my money to give me back. I didn't have even a single click
and topped up account with 76$+. Google Adwords still didn't return my
money.

Google Adwrods Refund

Badged Google Partner
# 9
Badged Google Partner

So you actually did cancel your AdWords account?

Google Adwrods Refund

Top Contributor
# 10
Top Contributor

Hi @Baber S

The refund is issued when you cancel an AdWords account where you have any funds remaining in the account, excluding any promotional voucher.

If your fund was used by advertising, refer to the billing section of the AdWords account. It should give you the detail about how your money was used. Any such amounts (used on advertising), won't be refunded. Looking into your account, you can get the complete detail about how the amount was used for your advertising. Requesting refunds by canceling the account will not help in this case. 

If you believe, any charge was accidental or because of any technical issue, you should contact AdWords phone support. 

PS. If you have requested a refund for the remaining balance in your account, you should give it some more time. Sending several requests won't help. 

Thanks
Ratan Jha
Join me on Google+   |   Twitter