AdWords
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Adwords Refund on account suspension.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I had 3 accounts of adwords and was suspended due to policy & terms and conditions, I have cancelled my accounts and requested a refund by sending the bank account details to USA fax number, a google representative was helping me in getting a refund, I received a complete refund for 2 accounts and the remaining 1 account the representative said the refund cannot be initiated. 

I have received an email of requesting for a refund, please co-operate or else Google Inc. will be inviting problems and I will sue Google Inc.

A legal notice has already been sent to legal@google.com.

Sincerely,

Haris.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Adwords Refund on account suspension.

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Haris sorry to hear about this mishap yet the best advise that I could give you is to contact Google Adwords to see why they will not refund the money they will gladly give you the information so you could understand. Good luck!

Re: Adwords Refund on account suspension.

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Trevor S,

Thanks a ton. I have contacted the adwords team earlier and received the response that refund cannot be initiated due to account suspension. Here is the reply received from the adwords team:

"Hi Haris,

The reason that we cannot issue a refund for the other two accounts is that the decision of the appeal was that the suspensions cannot be lifted. This decision was made by our Billing & Payments Team, and it is final. If you are interested in pursuing legal action, you do have the option of contacting our Legal Team at legal@google.com.

Sincerely,

xxxx.

The above was the answer received from the US team. I have already contacted the Indian team and there response was -you will get refund soon, but it's been more than 2 months I have not received any refund.

Haris.