AdWords
3.6K members online now
3.6K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Adwords Refund > Confirmation of Refund Request Fax received

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I've cancelled my adwords account & applied for a refund.

I've faxed the refund request to the US number mentioned on the adwords billing page.

Is there any way to verify is the fax has been received & if process if underway ?

Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Adwords Refund > Confirmation of Refund Request Fax received

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Hello,

Welcome to the community.

If you are a postpay advertiser (if you pay after your ad runs and accrues charges), you will not be able to receive a refund.

Refunds normally take between 3 to 4 weeks to process.

Prepay advertisers can only request a refund for the full prepaid balance remaining in the AdWords account. This amount will be returned to the bank account you indicate when requesting the refund or to the credit card associated with your account.

All the best,

Nikit

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
The problem is this:
I've faxed the refund request form with bank details but I've no confirmation if its received.
There seems to be no contact details of the refund team.
Its been 5 weeks now, is there any way to get some update on the progress of the refund ?
Thanks

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star

Hi there,

I'd suggest contacting AdWords support team, to get an update of your refund status. Contact info here.

Sumanth

Sumanth Sridhar

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks Sumanth,

As suggested, I called 1800 258 2554.
The IVR prompted me to enter my Customer A/c number.
Upon doing so, IVR said my account is suspended etc etc. Repeated the message and hung up.

Its very unfortunate that a company like Google would have such horrible systems which make it difficult for customers to even get a status update.

Any other suggestions welcome.

Rising Star
# 6
Rising Star
Suspended accounts can reach the support team by email. Have you tried that option?

Sumanth
Sumanth Sridhar