AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2K members online now
2K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Adwords Forum Manager Zee Final Appeal -Reagrding Misplaced Account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Zee..

I am trying to reach padmaja doddi from hyderabad india daily  on Google Adwords Support Tollfree for India on But Daily I have been told she is busy and wont talk to you. she is following my complaint from last 4 months actually in starting she was supporting me as i told about my fruad claim and later after full investigations  of 3 months she told due to privacy issues google cant interfere in your case. i have paid 500 Rs to google and google is not ready to acknowledge the same ? she told unless and untill you will give me CID i wont tell you where is your money, she is supporting the fruadster vikas kumar from delhi who with the remote login mechanism pulled my banks money in some annonymous adwords a/c which he created as i was computer non net savvy at that time, but now fully savvy. even padmaja told me last time when i talked i will not reply your mail and now google adowrds forum will help you . please guide me is it possible to track where 500 rs had went as times of money had given you all reference numbers , i am not writing here as your admin will delete it due to privacy issues again . please call me on my  mobile and then your help will be appreaciated.

Re: Adwords Forum Manager Zee Final Appeal -Reagrding Misplaced Account

Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
# 2
Zee Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi vkjainbombay,

I've already passed your issue to the AdWords support team as per infomration on this thread. Let me check on the progress.

Thanks,

Zee
G+