AdWords
5.2K members online now
5.2K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Adwords Disappointment

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi All

I am utterly disgusted in the way google handles adwords I know that they have to be strict and understand this 

My scenario

I signed up on a google page for a adwords voucher to start off my adwords campaign after 4 days received a mail from google for  a R400 adwords voucher this I received and proceeded to activate the following day, I transferred an additional R100 as well to the account to start off with

Now the following error shows in my account

Your Google AdWords account has been suspended because your billing information in this, or a related account could not be verified

And I cant do anything about this have contacted google support no reply at all

I want my funds sent back to me that I paid seeing that this is useless and possibly then go try another alternative for advertising

Re: Adwords Disappointment

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Brother when I tell you that google adwords kicks **bleep** believe it.  It has transformed the way the common man like myself advertise. They give us the ability to reach people in numbers that only multi billion dollar corporations had access to years ago. I hope you get your problem fixed. I will try to come up with an answer for you soon.   MIke

Re: Adwords Disappointment

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I believe the actual answer is something like this. You have or had a previous account that is possibly in some form of default. I just think this is a possibility . I hope that helps.