AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.5K members online now
4.5K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Adwords Coupen

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I have setup my adword acount and deposited 500/- in my adwords acount through net banking. Google has given me a coupen of 2000INR but this is not showing in my transaction history please help me to get these 2000 INR to use it in my ads compaign.

Durgesh Nandan Sharma

gettechsolution.com

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Adwords Coupen

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Durgesh,

This is a free coupon from AdWords. Just login to your AdWords account, click on billing & apply this coupon in the promo code field. You will get the free advertising worth Rs. 2000 instantly. You can immediately create the ads & see & make them active. Enjoy.

Priya N

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks for reply but i am unable to see this amount in my acount there is just a amount of 500 which i have made a netbanking transaction.

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hello Durgesh and welcome,

In order to protect your own AdWords privacy, I advise you to remove your CID from the post. Thank you!

If you set up the account today and redeemed the coupon, then wait for sometime till Adwords update the Billing details in your account.

I hope the coupon you redeemed was not expired and you redeemed it for a new Adwords account. Read this article related to promo code isses for more details.

Hope that helps!

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Pankaj,

I have applied the first coupon received on mail on 5th of nov and thereafter I have made a netbanking payment but my transaction summary is just showing amount transferred by net banking what should i do?

My site is Get Tech Solution for which i am using adwords. Please help me if you can.

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hello again,

Did you try speaking with one of the Adwords rep. on this issue? http://support.google.com/adwords/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=1385067

Pankaj