AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.1K members online now
3.1K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Adwords Account "under review" when i call it doesn't connect me to anyone says violation of TOS..

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Frankly, I am furious with Google adwords at this time.

I have a account with a spend rate well above 100k annually. We just recently started this account (about 3 weeks ago)

and received the following message now the second time during this period:

"Your Google AdWords account has been suspended because your billing information in this, or a related account could not be verified. Learn more"

When we try to get help, the phone system says our account is suspended due to a TOS violation??? and doesnt get me to an agent.

I got a call from an Emily from Google adwords who needed to talk to me before re-activating my account,. She spoke with one of my staff, and did not leave a call back number/ extension (hell not even a last name), she was asked to call back in 30 minutes, she didn't.

Calling google 650-253-0000 number gets me on a endless hold. I have a company to run. 

Google had no issue charging our card 7k over 2 weeks (this was just starting budget too), but now is too busy to answer our call. 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Adwords Account "under review" when i call it doesn't connect me to anyone says violat

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello ;

Can you share your website URL?

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Re: Adwords Account "under review" when i call it doesn't connect me to anyone says violat

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks, 

Sent your way VIA Email.