AdWords
5.6K members online now
5.6K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Adwords Account "under review" when i call it doesn't connect me to anyone says violation of TOS..

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Frankly, I am furious with Google adwords at this time.

I have a account with a spend rate well above 100k annually. We just recently started this account (about 3 weeks ago)

and received the following message now the second time during this period:

"Your Google AdWords account has been suspended because your billing information in this, or a related account could not be verified. Learn more"

When we try to get help, the phone system says our account is suspended due to a TOS violation??? and doesnt get me to an agent.

I got a call from an Emily from Google adwords who needed to talk to me before re-activating my account,. She spoke with one of my staff, and did not leave a call back number/ extension (hell not even a last name), she was asked to call back in 30 minutes, she didn't.

Calling google 650-253-0000 number gets me on a endless hold. I have a company to run. 

Google had no issue charging our card 7k over 2 weeks (this was just starting budget too), but now is too busy to answer our call. 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Adwords Account "under review" when i call it doesn't connect me to anyone says violat

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello ;

Can you share your website URL?

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Re: Adwords Account "under review" when i call it doesn't connect me to anyone says violat

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks, 

Sent your way VIA Email.