AdWords
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Adwords Account Suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hellp Adwords Community.I need your Help about my adword account which is suspended and i made it last week and i got an official email from google that your ads is now ready to run and i seen my ads as well but today when i opened my account,i got a red banner for suspension but i did not receive any official email for it.what you suggest me to do?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Account suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hellp Adwords Community.I need your Help about my adword account which is suspended and i made it last week and i got an official email from google that your ads is now ready to run and i seen my ads as well but today when i opened my account,i got a red banner for suspension but i did not receive any official email for it.what you suggest me to do?

Re: Adwords Account Suspended

Google Employee
# 3
Google Employee
Hi Paul,

Sorry to hear you're having some trouble. I've asked our team to double check the situation and they should be in contact in the coming days. (Please bear in mind though that it might not be possible for the account to run again.)

A.

Re: Adwords Account Suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks Alys. Actually i did not understand the reason why it happened.i run it for 2 days and suddenly it suspended.what you suggest me to do if it cant run again.