AdWords
1.3K members online now
1.3K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Adword coupon code

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

How can get an adword coupon code ?? 

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
February 2017

Adword coupon code

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Sami W

Coupon codes are provided to agencies and certain publishers and partners. They are not distributed directly by Google upon request. 

Your best bet is to ask someone listed on google.com/partners

Alternatively, if you sign up to Google Analytics, after a few days, they will send you a coupon code sometimes. 

Bear in mind, that the codes are for new accounts only and they are on a "spend x and we'll match it" basis. There's no free money to play with. You'll still have to pay.

Hope that helps.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
February 2017

Adword coupon code

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Sami W

Coupon codes are provided to agencies and certain publishers and partners. They are not distributed directly by Google upon request. 

Your best bet is to ask someone listed on google.com/partners

Alternatively, if you sign up to Google Analytics, after a few days, they will send you a coupon code sometimes. 

Bear in mind, that the codes are for new accounts only and they are on a "spend x and we'll match it" basis. There's no free money to play with. You'll still have to pay.

Hope that helps.

Re: Adword coupon code

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, I was awarded a £75.00 voucher when I signed up in February and now it's disappeared - we were hoping to use to test adwords, so would be really grateful if some can can signpost me to it?