AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.2K members online now
4.2K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Adword bonus credit amount is't showing on my balance

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

Few days before I got Adwords bonus amount of RS2500 and I redeemed that activation code on my account but bonus amount is not showing on my balance amount.

Please reply ASAP

Re: Adword bonus credit amount is't showing on my balance

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi

Do you mean you used a coupon code for a newly started account?
I believe that you need to add and spend some of "your own" money before that will be activated. Like $50.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Yes. I had spend Rs. 500 when I created my adword account but bonus amount wasn't show on my billing and when I talked with your one of agent , he told me that I have to spend Rs 500 more to get the bonus amount and again I spend 500 Rs but bonus amount didn't show on my billing and then your agent told me that after use of 500 Rs, your bonus amount will be shown but again it isn't shown. I really got frustrated a lot , now what I do ??

Please reply me ASAP

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Sorry, can´t help you more on that one, I guess you´ll have to contact your "agent" (do you mean a Google rep?) again.