AdWords
4.6K members online now
4.6K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Adwards have stopped

SMT
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
SMT
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I took off my secondary card for billing and unknown my adwords stopped.  Does anyone know why?  The reson I took it off was that Google kept taking my payments from my secondery card instead of the primary card.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: Adwards have stopped

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello and welcome,

That's generally not the case!

Your back up credit/debit card is only charged in case your primary card is not chargeable and there are some issues with it.

This is done in order to make sure that your ads keep running in case of primary card is not being chargeable. See this article.

I would advice you to contact your Bank regarding your primary card. And in case it is fine, get in touch with Adwords support for more insights.

Hope that helps!

Pankaj

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: Adwards have stopped

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello and welcome,

That's generally not the case!

Your back up credit/debit card is only charged in case your primary card is not chargeable and there are some issues with it.

This is done in order to make sure that your ads keep running in case of primary card is not being chargeable. See this article.

I would advice you to contact your Bank regarding your primary card. And in case it is fine, get in touch with Adwords support for more insights.

Hope that helps!

Pankaj