AdWords
2K members online now
2K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Adminstrative access account - that cannot see billing details

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

What do I need to change on their account, so they can view the Billing receipts? Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Adminstrative access account - that cannot see billing details

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

If a user has Administrative access to an account, they should be able to see all of the available data.

First, I have to ask, are you certain they are looking in the right place?  (I'm not sure what you mean by "receipts" or which screen that is.)

Second, are you certain they're having problems when they're logged into the AdWords account with the email address that has the Administrative access? (I mean, are you sure they're not using some other address that does not have the same level of access.)

If you're sure about both of those things, suggest that they clear their browser cache completely and reboot their computer. That can 'fix" a surprising number of situations where old data is blocking something. Then have them log back in to the AdWords account with the email that has Administrative access again and see if they can see the data.

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*