AdWords
6.2K members online now
6.2K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Adds Not Running

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

it was declined. I tried a second time for $73.00 & it was declined. I tried a third time for $50.00 & it was processed. Within an hour I received an email from google saying my add was not running. I owe $77.08 (less than the $250.00 & less than 30 days).

Does this need to be cleared before my add will run?

I merely wanted to reduce the balance by the amount I had left on the card before purchasing another prepaid visa card.

Visa prepaid holds 15% of amount being paid (considered gratuity for hotels & restaurants, which google is not)  - so I can purchase a $100.00 card but only use $85.00.

This is becoming a problem - If the threshold has not been met - why was I shut down?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Adds Not Running

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
If your ads being declined you should be able to see the reason in ad tab in campaign interface. Just go to the ad tab and point on the status bubble and see whether your ad working if not you should be able to see the reason there.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
The question was does the full amount need to be cleared despite the threshold not being met or 30 dayswwhichever comes first. ( and no the notification did not say anything about that).

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭