AdWords
3.1K members online now
3.1K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Added billing information and funds, still no balance nor activation

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I added 80 NOK to the balance in my adwords account moments ago, and 80 NOK has infact been deducted from my account, however, the balance remains 0.

I have also added my billing information after i created my campaign, and it says i'm still not activated, and my campaign is gone.

Would be glad if this could be sorted, as the money was deducted instantly, i can hardly think they wouldn't show instantly.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Martin H
September 2015

Re: Added billing information and funds, still no balance nor activati

Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
# 2
Zee Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Martin H, 

I'm sorry to hear about your billing issue. Unfortunately, here in the forum neither users not community managers have an access to your account to see what's wrong with your payment. The fastest way to resolve it, is to contact the AdWords Support team for Norway:

CountryPhone numberHoursDaysLanguage
Norway 800 58 242 9 am - 6 pm GMT+1 Monday - Friday

Norwegian

Let me know if you were able to reach them. If not, I'll pass on your issue to the email support but that might take a bit longer. 

Best,

Zee
G+

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Martin H
September 2015

Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
# 2
Zee Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Martin H, 

I'm sorry to hear about your billing issue. Unfortunately, here in the forum neither users not community managers have an access to your account to see what's wrong with your payment. The fastest way to resolve it, is to contact the AdWords Support team for Norway:

CountryPhone numberHoursDaysLanguage
Norway 800 58 242 9 am - 6 pm GMT+1 Monday - Friday

Norwegian

Let me know if you were able to reach them. If not, I'll pass on your issue to the email support but that might take a bit longer. 

Best,

Zee
G+

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hey, Zee Smiley Happy Thanks for the answer. It seems to have resolved itself now, it just took some time, don't know what happened Smiley Happy