AdWords
5.2K members online now
5.2K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

AdWords account has been suspended because your billing information could not be verified

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi I want to activate my account. i dont know why account suspended by Google. when i contacted help they reply me that they can not activate my account.

Below is the warning message appears at top of page.

"Your Google AdWords account has been suspended because your billing information in this or a related account could not be verified."

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: AdWords account has been suspended because your billing information could not be verified

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello;

Billing issues are account specific. Since we do not have access to the account we cannot help with that.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Re: AdWords account has been suspended because your billing information could not be verified

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi abdullah1122, 

I would recommend retrying payment or changing your billing details (use another Credit card).

Cheers,
Shweta

AdWords Top Contributor
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Accepted Solution’!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I received the same message in my account and had no idea what actually caused the issues...Contacted them through web forms so many times. No reply what so ever...quite frustrating. Any one from Google can actually help?

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Nice idea Shweta; Smiley Happy

ShroffS wrote:

Hi abdullah1122, 

I would recommend retrying payment or changing your billing details (use another Credit card).

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor
Thanks Moshe. It just happened to one of my accounts.. which is why the thought Smiley Happy
Cheers,
Shweta

AdWords Top Contributor
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Accepted Solution’!

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor
Hey iblason,

For billing issues, generally, your bank will be able to help you better. Get in touch with them and figure out why your payment to Google isn't getting through.
Cheers,
Shweta

AdWords Top Contributor

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

It might be that your account is under review. Best is to email/call up AdWords support to check it again for you.

Thanks,

Adi