AdWords
2K members online now
2K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

AdWords Refund -- How do I get in DIRECT contact with an engineer?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I've requested a refund to my AdWords account only to have it denied twice by "engineers." I'd like to speak by phone or have a direct email/forum exchange directly with someone capable of authorizing my refund. Thanks-Mike.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: AdWords Refund -- How do I get in DIRECT contact with an engineer?

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager
Hi Mike,

Since this is an account-specific issue, you will need to get in touch directly with the AdWords team to discuss a refund. We don't have access to individual accounts from this Community.

You can find the contact options for your country from this page: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/8206?hl=en

Cassie

Re: AdWords Refund -- How do I get in DIRECT contact with an engineer?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks CassieH. I've been in touch with Google AdWords multiple times and have not gained any headway. I've been given advice that has not helped, and my case has incorrect information in it as I seek a refund. I keep getting told that the "AdWords engineers" have reviewed my case and denied it. I'm tired of the runaround dealing with middlemen. I'd like to work directly with one of these engineers so that I can plead my case with factually correct information.