AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.5K members online now
1.5K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

AdWords - Google deducted heavy amount from credit card outside of what is claimed

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I had Campaign with name Campaign #1, which I configured for only ONE day with 1000/day. Still around 2500 INR was deducted from my credit card. Could you please explain WHY?

And also, what google campaign is showing is INR 1699.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: AdWords - Google deducted heavy amount from credit card outside of what is claimed

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Ashwani,

I will recommend to contact AdWords Support regarding this.

Thanks,
Anand

Re: AdWords - Google deducted heavy amount from credit card outside of what is claimed

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Possibly you are running AdWords and AdWords Express?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Ashwani,

Please access the adwords billing tab to check the details for your debits and credits There may be several other reasons including:

• Tax Deductions
  • Also, the costs may exceed by 20% than your average daily budget.

Please go through the link for more details: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2375423?hl=en

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’