AdWords
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

AdWords Credit Request

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi: I'm trying to solve an issue with one of our clients bills. We had a month (March 2017) where the traffic from Adwords was not loading on the target landing page. We reported it to support and started a case March 28th. The Adwords support rep told (Alex) us it was a known bug that was being reported by other clients and they were working on the fix. We paused the client's account at the time until the fix was in place. The support person then submitted a credit for our account charge for the "bad clicks"

It's been 75 days since we started the case and they are now offering the client a small "curtesy credit" (about 20% of the credit request). NO mention of why nor what happened with the actual credit request.

Client was told that they woud receive a full credit. Needless to say they are confused by the process and the resulting decision.

I don't know where nor how to escalate this matter and now find myself in this forum. Any help navigating the Google Partner support would be great. 

THanks

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
June

AdWords Credit Request

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hi Charles,

Really sorry to hear that. 

Have you tried using a different support method, meaning if you previously called in... try the chat, or vice-versa. Also, you can connect with a different AdWords support team on Twitter.

Just providing what I can since I cannot do much else to assist.

Kind Regards,

James

View solution in original post

AdWords Credit Request

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

I am afraid we can't help.... Since we have no access to the account, billing issues have to be sorted out directly with CS

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

AdWords Credit Request

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Ya. I get that. Unfortunately the CS isn't responding and is telling me that they aren't getting responses from their contacts. I was wondering if anyone else was experiencing the same issue and where we can go to escalate the matter. The CS department has left us dangling. I would think that the Partner folks would have some insight to the process.

AdWords Credit Request

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Charles,

As Moshe correctly stated, the community cannot access accounts or assist with anything billing related. 

Personally, I have had seen any other inquiries come in that match your situation in the past year or more. What I would suggest is to use this interactive web form and supply as much info as possible. 

Sorry we cannot do more for you.

All the Best,

James

AdWords Credit Request

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

yes. I have tried that webform 3x and no reply. 

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
June

AdWords Credit Request

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hi Charles,

Really sorry to hear that. 

Have you tried using a different support method, meaning if you previously called in... try the chat, or vice-versa. Also, you can connect with a different AdWords support team on Twitter.

Just providing what I can since I cannot do much else to assist.

Kind Regards,

James

AdWords Credit Request

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Ya. Thanks. 

I wish there was a process to escalate an issue like this other than going to twitter and playing a trump card.