AdWords
5.3K members online now
5.3K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

AdWords Account Structure

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I manage adwords account for a couple of companies...

I am not an expert but know a li'l about adwords, today I got a new assignment which I accepted after reviewing the website..

website did have clear price plans and services offered, privacy policy, terms of use, disclaimer, refund policy...

www.dialtosupport.com

I checked these things because i knew that without these things the website would get suspended... now the helpline wont open before monday and my client is after my life. Smiley Sad

however as soon as i created a couple of campaigns the account got suspended and there is no email for explanation and the account says its pet lines... it got suspended due to billing in this or a related account..

kindly suggest.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: AdWords Account Structure

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi there;

You are missing a disclaimer of non affiliation with the brands for which you offer a support service.

[edit]: I also did not find a clear cancellation policy

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I'm not doubting your observation but i thought that it should work as a disclaimer..

http://dialtosupport.com/disclaimer/

and the refund policy is mentioned under the Terms here...

http://dialtosupport.com/terms/

let me know what kind of alteration does it need..???

Best Regards..

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

No;

Refund policy should be clear and noticeable on the pricing page;

Non affiliation disclaimer - in all examples I have seen -  was clear on every page,

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hi Raul, (sorry Moshe, if I've missed something) - you said the Account was suspended for a billing problem, not something to do with the website itself?

Who pays for the AdWords Account?  Is it new?  Have they verified their banking/card details?

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

@Jon;

Sometimes the system generates a billing email suspension, while the issue is a landing page, We have noticed that on a number of occasions. Apparently the is a reason for that.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Jon,

The account says that its due to billing in this or in a related account..yes its a new account and the payment was made manually by my client himself..

Regards.