AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

AdWords Account - Money STOLEN(?) from me? Susp. acc. w/ fake reason!

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

AdWords Account - Money STOLEN(?) from me? Suspended account with fake reasoning, Customer Support failure. MONTHS passed - NO REFUND?!

Hi,

This has been going on for months. First my account gets suspended for fake reasoning (something "wrong" with billing - while corporate AdWords account where the same bank account is used, proves that everything is perfectly fine), then Customer "Support" tells me that any other AdWords accounts I make WILL BE SUSPENDED.
Somehow, I managed to find some number with an ANSWERING MACHINE(!), because finding even that turned out to be a horrible escapade, as it is hard to find ANY PHONE NUMBER where your call will be taken. I (SURPRISINGLY) got called back by Google representative FROM ANOTHER COUNTRY, and she said that she will see into my case. Months (or weeks) have passed before that call, months have passed after. NO USE.
GOOGLE, IF YOU HAVE SOME SECRET DISCRIMINATION POLICY ABOUT PROMOTING RELIGIOUS WEBSITES, CAN YOU AT LEAST GIVE ME BACK THE MONEY WHICH YOU TOOK(STOLE?) FROM ME WITHOUT PROVIDING THE SERVICE WHICH I PAID FOR?
I'd appreciate if anyone can help solve this. Thanks for reading!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: AdWords Account - Money STOLEN(?) from me? Susp. acc. w/ fake reas

[ Edited ]
Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Pokornost,

Thank you for posting on our Community forum. Since this is an AdWords specific account issue, I've asked our AdWords Support team to follow-up with on your AdWords suspended account complaint.  Please expect to be contacted shortly.

In the meantime,  in order to protect your personal privacy, we advise you to remove the screenshot from the post as it contains your AdWords account info. You can remove it by using the Edit Message button in the upper right corner of the text box. If your contact info has not been removed by you, a Community Manager may remove it within a day of the posted date.

This thread may be edited by a Community Manager as per the Community Posting Guidelines.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello John,

Thank you for your response. I appreciate your effort, and am looking forward to AdWords Support team to provide a solution to the problem.

I removed the screenshot from the post as advised.

Google Employee
# 4
Google Employee
Thank you for removing the screenshot. Please do keep me updated on whether our AdWords Support team is able to resolve your issue.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Hey John maybe you could look into my problem as well it is some what similar here https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/Billing/Adwords-Account-Disabled-Permanently-Used-A-Google-C...

Google Employee
# 6
Google Employee
Hi Coby,

Sure. I'll reply on the original thread link you posted. Let me review it and get back to you shortly. Thanks.

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi John,
The problem has NOT been solved.
I've been told to contact the bank, which I did. Bank representative explained that because this situation is clearly Google's fault, it is GOOGLE who is supposed to provide the refund and NOT the bank (which makes absolute sense).
Why is Google doing this? Is this some kind of mockery? My card expires in a couple of days. ALMOST HALF A YEAR PASSED SINCE GOOGLE SUSPENDED MY ACCOUNT WITH FAKE REASONING, AND WITHHELD MY MONEY. How in the World will Google be able to refund it after the banking card is expired?
Awful. To me these actions from such a giant company as Google appear very ugly.

Google Employee
# 8
Google Employee

Hi Pokornost,

Thank you for the update. Based on what you've reported on all the information you posted in the Community, I can only offer the same suggestion from the AdWords Support team - you will need to work with your bank for the refund. Please let us know if you are able to resolve your refund request with your bank.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
No, as I said, I wasn't. Bank representative suggested that I file a suit against Google.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Why would Google do all this? What "benefit" does it see for itself in such actions?