Activating account using Google Credit Account
The adwords account is not activated yet and we have a Google Credit account which I will like the account to be linked to instead of my credit card.
I have been given the following steps to link the Adwords account to the Google Credit card account, but my screen does not show the field for me to select "Google Credit account". Is it because the adwords account is not activated, which is why the payment option is limited to only Credit Card / Debit card?
Steps provided to me:
- On the top right corner, click on the flower button.
- Select Billing
- It will prompt you to select the Billing Country
- Once you have selected the country.
- Click on Continue
- It will bring you to the Billing Setup Page
- Please refer screenshot: https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-BLdCEZ6o0yw/Vh3ZamNpxCI/AAAAAAAACOI/_GRC7TzdUyw/w1436-h486-no/%25...
- Once you have keyed in the ID (without the -)
It will populate the Credit Account details
Please refer screenshot: https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-XJ8r8Ta0rgY/Vh3aKF5SwQI/AAAAAAAACOQ/zF_ne-ZcdgM/w1301-h491-no/%25...
Once you have done so, you would need to enter the invoice number of the Google Credit Account
Once you have done so, the approval has to come from the Admin or Owner of the Google Credit Account.
Re: Activating account using Google Credit Account
Thanks for posting to the Community! Could you please clarify what you mean by a Google Credit account? You mentioned a Google credit card once, but I'm wondering if you're talking about invoicing billing?