AdWords
2.7K members online now
2.7K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Accrued Cost and Payment amounts do not match in the Invoice statements since Aug 2016

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I started using Adwords in June 2016. Since Aug 2016, Cost and Payment amounts do not match in the Invoice statements. I contacted Google Adwords Ireland for this issue several times since then, they said their engineers were not!! able to solve the problem and were continuing to investigate. As of now, the issue has not been resolved and they told me that they will bring this up  ( as they said in the previous months)  in the relevant department , during my online chat with the adwords support person!! today.

Please see the below table which I copied from my billing page for the month of November as an example. Even though the header states that the document is an invoice, it doesn't look like one ! There is currently almost 100% difference between my total payments and the Cost indicated in these monthly crooked e-documents which I can hardly call INVOICE.  Do you have any idea why this is so- you may help the engineers if you know the reason . I can not present these e-documents to my accountant and this is causing issues. Thank you in advance. 

Record of payments received
Date Description Amount
Nov 2, 2016Payment: MasterCard  • • • •xxxx−TRY503.28
Nov 29, 2016Payment: MasterCard  • • • • xxxx−TRY500.24
Record of Costs and VAT

Date Description Cost VAT (0%): Total

Nov 2, 2016Google AdWords costTRY39.63TRY0.00TRY39.63
Nov 29, 2016Google AdWords costTRY500.24TRY0.00TRY500.24
 TotalsTRY539.87TRY0.00 €0.00TRY539.8

Accrued Cost and Payment amounts do not match in the Invoice statements since Aug 2016

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Yeşim,

This is definitely an issue that you have to put pressure on Google to solve.

Are your invoices allways presenting lower ammounts than the ones actually charged?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We have a similar issue. Did you manage to resolve it?

Re: Accrued Cost and Payment amounts do not match in the Invoice statements since Aug 2016

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Unfortunately not. I requested Google to provide me with manually prepaid
invoices if they can not correct the online ones. I keep writing them and
talking to them but this has gotten very annoying . I need to present my
invoices to the legal authorities for expense declaration.