AdWords
2.8K members online now
2.8K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Account was suspended due to a billing verification problem

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My account suspended and got the auto reply email that it's final. My website url is http://hostingfor-ever.com , hope if anybody can help me knowing what's the reason for this suspension and if something can be done to fix the issue and if i can create a new adwords account or it's gonna to be suspended as it's the same website ?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Account was suspended due to a billing verification problem

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello again;

Is this an affiliate program? (As Google defines it)

Please review Google affiliates Policy

edited for a link

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Ok i've checked , but can you please help on identifying the issue exactly?

Is it the landing page URL , the affiliate i'm using isn't accepted or "Non-unique Landing Page: Google won't show multiple ads leading to identical or similar landing pages at the same time, even if the pages have different domains" ?

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

You are not clear;

Are you fully in compliance with Google's Policy for  affiliate programs promoted on Adwords? Do you have a unique landing page of your own?

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm not a Google affiliate, i'm a reseller for Godaddy

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

There isn't such thing as Google's affiliate; but, you must comply with Google Terms of Service for affiliates, that advertise their service on AdWords.