AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.8K members online now
3.8K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Account was suspended due to a billing verification problem

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My account suspended and got the auto reply email that it's final. My website url is http://hostingfor-ever.com , hope if anybody can help me knowing what's the reason for this suspension and if something can be done to fix the issue and if i can create a new adwords account or it's gonna to be suspended as it's the same website ?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Account was suspended due to a billing verification problem

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello again;

Is this an affiliate program? (As Google defines it)

Please review Google affiliates Policy

edited for a link

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Ok i've checked , but can you please help on identifying the issue exactly?

Is it the landing page URL , the affiliate i'm using isn't accepted or "Non-unique Landing Page: Google won't show multiple ads leading to identical or similar landing pages at the same time, even if the pages have different domains" ?

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

You are not clear;

Are you fully in compliance with Google's Policy for  affiliate programs promoted on Adwords? Do you have a unique landing page of your own?

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm not a Google affiliate, i'm a reseller for Godaddy

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

There isn't such thing as Google's affiliate; but, you must comply with Google Terms of Service for affiliates, that advertise their service on AdWords.