AdWords
3.4K members online now
3.4K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Account verification suspension

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I received this message this morning after 120 emails to everyone and anyone at google. Seriously I did send about 120 emails. But no ads running still. Is there anyone at google that can help me? And PLEASE don't just say "billing verification blah blah"... So are my ads going to run or not? I'm pretty much over it after spending so much time on it now. Yahoo and Bing has been giving me plenty of business. This seems to happen to TONS of people. Sad when google has your business by the balls. Unfair. Thanks.
Anyway here is what the email said to me this mornin
------------------------

Dear AdWords Advertiser,

Your ads are now running.

Thank you for advertising with Google AdWords.

Sincerely,
The Google AdWords Team

Re: Account verification suspension

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
Hello Jana M,

Can you please remove your ID for security reasons.

What is the reason you think your ads are not running?

What is the status of : campaigns, andgroups, ad and keywords?
Does they indicate that the ads can run?

Did you set the date range so you could see impressions of clicks
** I´am learning Adwords and find it very interesting.
** Ik ben Adwords aan het leren en vind het erg boeiend.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Ok took it off thanks. Did not notice that. It started last Sunday with the "red banner". So I emailed and received all the generic emails that everyone gets and called and got frustrated that I couldn't talk to anyone and they kept sending me all the do not reply ads. I then had someone email me that she looked up my account and it is correct that I shouldn't worry about it. THEN I get another no reply message saying suspended yadda yadd yad...Then I sent a message through help and kept sending it for someone to help me. This morning I wake up t find an email saying "you ads are running now." Just as my message stated above. I was all happy...yeah.....THEN I go on my account and it was reactivated (not by my doing) and the red banner of the account verification is still up. I'm so confused. . date range stops on the 19th of this month. That was the start of all of this. All the ads, campaign status' are approved. They keep saying a billing verification with a card I've used and its active and the same billing address for over 15 years. If you have any insight please let me know. It is mind blowing. Thanks.
Jana

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Oh also it won't even let me send an appeal form online or anything. Crazy.

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hello Jana,

Your story confuses me too. Does it say that you have a billing problem? Or do you now have an other message in the red banner?

I reacted because you wrote about the mail with the announcement "your ads are now running". So I´was thinking maybe I could help you from that point.

If there is a billing problem, than you have to contact Google again, I think.

Or maybe it is better that someone else with more knowledge about billing/suspension problems reacts to your post.

** I´am learning Adwords and find it very interesting.
** Ik ben Adwords aan het leren en vind het erg boeiend.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Exactly. Now you know why I am confused with this. The email with "your ads are running now" and the "account suspended billing verification" are contradictory. And contacting googla "again" ...I haven't been able to contact anyone. I'm trying to find someone with knowledge. But I thank you for your response. I'll keep trying.