AdWords
3.8K members online now
3.8K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Account under review

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Everytime i add a new add or change an add..

The account gets under review.

How can this be remove

we are adding new ads every hour but when we add it all the ads are stop 

HELP

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Account under review

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
Hey Fill,

Thanks for sharing your query.
According to Google policy, It will take up to 1 business day to review your ads. If you are modifying or inserting a new ad. Google representative will take a look weather your ad is safe or containing harmful content.

For more details go to ...https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1722120?hl=en

Let us know for any further assistance.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Fill, 

There are certain reasons behind the account review in adwords:

1) Mostly new accounts go for review for security resaons, it will be fixed after some time. 

2) If your ads are related to certain industry which is more sensitive (for an example: Tech Support Advertisers) 

3) Payment related security checks also cause accounts to go under review.

You may contact adwords customer support if your account is under review for more than 3 working days or it is going under review too often:

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/8206?hl=en&hlrm=en

I hope it helps you.

Best, 

Aj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi i have created a new account on 7th June and this account is under review continuously,after completed three business days i contacted Adword support team they said we are escalating this issue to the concerned team and will intimate you once it is done within next 24 Hrs but they did nothing ,Once again i called up support team to get the update they said the issue is escalated but we don`t have any update as if now once it is done we will let you know. and today is 12th June the account is still under review that too with no update i am really not happy with adword support.It hardly takes an hour to review a complete website and its content including keywords manually.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
did it get reviewed later. Did u get any solution?

Community Manager
# 6
Community Manager
This 2014 thread has been closed to new replies. 

Should anyone have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread and post a clear, specific and detailed question that describes your particular situation.

This will improve the visibility of any new questions as well as help other forum members to understand your question fully, and answer it in a useful and effective way

To start a new thread, please go to the top level of the AdWords Community, and from there, click on the board that is most closely related to your question. After that, you can click on the pink "+" sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

You may of course reference this older thread in your new post, if you wish.

Thank you.