AdWords
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Account under review too often

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi!

My adwords account is about couple of months old and in last 2 months I dont believe my ads have run even for a single day without any trouble. In last 2 months My account must have been reviewd 6-7 times for verification of billing information. Even a slight change to my account would trigger a review. Please understand my problem I can't wait 2-3 days every time I make changes to my account. I can't wait 2-3 days every time for my ads to show once I have resumend a campaign. I dont understand what 'm doing wrong or what is it that triggers a review. Just yesterday I had my account back from review and I resumed one of my campaigns and very same moment another review was trigerred. Now what good is a review when I actually don't get a chance to run my ads at all. My account advertises a chain of computer repair stores. I promote this business on behalf of someone else and serious questions are being raised about my professionality. If Google would not allow me to run my ads please just let me know, enough games already.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Account under review too often

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Something - probably a keyword - is triggering a review;
Since we can't access the account, the best would be to contact CS, and check with them
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Re: Account under review too often

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Yeah, Google suspended my account after sending me email that says my account doesn't violets any policy and I will not be bothered again about this. Google is amazing I will not like to use it for my business again and recommend same to others. Thank you