AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Account suspension for un-clear reason and cant get an answer

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My account suddenly got suspended about 5 days ago.

i checked with my bank and credit card company and they claim they haven't received any charge and / or didnt decline any charge on the credit card.

The account worked beautifully for 10 days (or so) and suddenly got suspended

The message as shown in adwords account:
"Your account is suspended - We've identified suspicious behavior in the payment activity of this or your other AdWords accounts. To help prevent any unauthorized activity, we suspended your AdWords accounts. "

The only change i made prior the suspension was to replace a phone number which i got from 8 by 8. I tried speaking with many of the nice people at adwords but no one seems to know / provide me with a reason to the suspension and how to fix / solid advice as to how to continue...

Very frustrating ;(

would appreciate any help or additional information
Best Regards,
Shira Elzarat

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Account suspension for un-clear reason and cant get an answer

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi there;
Can you share the website URL?
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’