AdWords
2.6K members online now
2.6K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Account suspension for billing , but no one reply to my emails!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Suspended:My account suspended , but when I appeal through the link I don't receive response

HI every body  ,

I have an account with google, and I have received an email that my billing cant be verified so my account suspended, 

My problem is Google has provided me a link to appeal this decision, because I really used my own virtual Credit card to make online payment on google , 

my account suspended 15 days ago or more, but I have sent more than 20 appeals, 

none of them are replied, I honestly worked on google to advertise other company websites, 

and I always respected to terms of service, the billing address that I used on google completely matches with my bank account, I have 700$ deposit on my account , what should I do ?

is there any one here who can escalate my concern to the team to re investigate my account ?

your consideration and cooperation is highly appreciated.

respectfully 

PartoDesign Co

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Account suspension for billing , but no one reply to my emails!

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Arman,

Welcome to AdWords Community.

I can understand your frustration. But there's one thing to note that sending multiple appeals is not going to help anyway. If any of your appeals were successfully sent you must get a response within 2 to 3 business days to your account administrator's email. 

However, if you are sure you have not got any feedback for the appeals, I would request you to contact AdWords Phone Support. 

Contact details can be found at the following URL -

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1385067

Thanks
Ratan Jha

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC. | Splashsys Webtech
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
You can contact adwords support directly through Phone as mentioned by Ratan Jha

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Please avoid providing inaccurate information publicly,
it will miss understand other members , Google phone support is not available for suspended accounts , when I call and contact them and enter my code an automatic says your account suspended contact us through help center.
I appreciate your understanding .

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

anybody's here to consider to my concern?

I really need help