AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.3K members online now
4.3K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Account suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi

My account suspended, but not communicated

when i login adwords alert was shown, account suspended, billing information in this, or a related account could not be verified.This was happened on 1st Dec,2012, spoken to cust. care  wait for day...

Given address is correct.

help me what to do

Regards

Y P Reddy

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Account suspended

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hello again,

@ypreddy wrote:
Hi Pankaj Yes, created multiple accounts for your single business, due to funds problem. why i have taken multiple accounts : 1. deals2nowdeals@gamil.com, there is funds problem with my shareasale payment was not came. 2. I started with ypreddy2005@gamil.com it goging smooth, But due to UK time difference of + 5.30 hr, i am not able bid properly. 3. Due to above problem, i am using other account in UK time setup. Request you remove from suspension. Regards Y Punna Reddy

I am afraid but creating multiple accounts for a single business is a clear cut violation of Double Serving Policy of Google Adwords. See this policy for more insights.

I don't think that much can be done now.

Sorry!

Pankaj

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello and welcome,

If you have already spoken to Adwords support, what comments they have for your account?

I would also like to ask you whether this is the only account which you have or have you created multiple accounts for your single business?

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Pankaj Yes, created multiple accounts for your single business, due to funds problem. why i have taken multiple accounts : 1. deals2nowdeals@gamil.com, there is funds problem with my shareasale payment was not came. 2. I started with ypreddy2005@gamil.com it goging smooth, But due to UK time difference of + 5.30 hr, i am not able bid properly. 3. Due to above problem, i am using other account in UK time setup. Request you remove from suspension. Regards Y Punna Reddy
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hello again,

@ypreddy wrote:

I am afraid but creating multiple accounts for a single business is a clear cut violation of Double Serving Policy of Google Adwords. See this policy for more insights.

I don't think that much can be done now.

Sorry!

Pankaj