AdWords
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Account suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi

My account suspended, but not communicated

when i login adwords alert was shown, account suspended, billing information in this, or a related account could not be verified.This was happened on 1st Dec,2012, spoken to cust. care  wait for day...

Given address is correct.

help me what to do

Regards

Y P Reddy

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Account suspended

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello and welcome,

If you have already spoken to Adwords support, what comments they have for your account?

I would also like to ask you whether this is the only account which you have or have you created multiple accounts for your single business?

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Pankaj Yes, created multiple accounts for your single business, due to funds problem. why i have taken multiple accounts : 1. deals2nowdeals@gamil.com, there is funds problem with my shareasale payment was not came. 2. I started with ypreddy2005@gamil.com it goging smooth, But due to UK time difference of + 5.30 hr, i am not able bid properly. 3. Due to above problem, i am using other account in UK time setup. Request you remove from suspension. Regards Y Punna Reddy
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hello again,

ypreddy wrote:
Hi Pankaj Yes, created multiple accounts for your single business, due to funds problem. why i have taken multiple accounts : 1. deals2nowdeals@gamil.com, there is funds problem with my shareasale payment was not came. 2. I started with ypreddy2005@gamil.com it goging smooth, But due to UK time difference of + 5.30 hr, i am not able bid properly. 3. Due to above problem, i am using other account in UK time setup. Request you remove from suspension. Regards Y Punna Reddy

I am afraid but creating multiple accounts for a single business is a clear cut violation of Double Serving Policy of Google Adwords. See this policy for more insights.

I don't think that much can be done now.

Sorry!

Pankaj